Espresso : Mist Café Coffee, ensured to use the highest quality of Arabica AAA wet dried beans. Arabica coffee grown in the high altitude estates in the exotic land of Coorg, which is the legendary for their unmatched taste across the world. ARABICA PLANTATION ‘AAA’ coffee beans fresh and flame-roasted using traditional skills and gives you a result that exude high quality and give exceptional flavors.
We have balanced the caffeine content and its balanced smooth with heavenly aroma and rich taste.
Decoction Coffee, Espresso Coffee, Americano Coffee, Cappuccino, Latte, Cold Coffee, South Indian Filter Coffee.
How to use:
- Grind the coffee beans in a coffee grinder to a suitable grind size (fine/medium/coarse) as per your brewing equipment.
- Refer to the instructions mentioned at the back of the pack for preparing the coffee in specific equipment.
- Take the required amount of coffee grounds, pour water and let it brew for the time mentioned in the guidelines.
- Sieve and enjoy the coffee.
COFFEE GRIND SIZE FOR EVERY BREWING METHOD
- EXTRA COARSE
Cold Brew, Cowboy Coffee
French Press, Percolator, Cupping
South Indian Filter coffee, French Press, Chemex, Clever Dripper, Café Solo,
South Indian Filter Coffee , Italian Espresso, Aeropress, Pour-over, Auto-Drip, Siphon
South Indian Filter coffee, Espresso, Aeropress, Pour-over, V60, Kalita, Wave, Siphon
Espresso, Moka Pot, Italian Espresso, Aeropress, Traditional Indian Coffee
Ibrik-Turkish Coffee, Traditional Indian Coffee
“French Press” Preparation Instructions:-
- Remove Plunger
- Add 1 Tablespoon coarse ground coffee for every 120ml/4oz water,
- Slowly pour water just off the boil. The perfect temperature is between 2050F/960C
- Bloom coffee 1mns, Add remaining hot water, let the coffee brew for 4 mns.
- Gently press the plunger down. This will separate the ground from the water and stop the brewing process.
Serve your coffee immediately for the best flavor.
“South Indian Filter Coffee” Preparation Instructions:-
- Add 3 medium heaped tea spoons of Mist Cafe ground coffee powder into filter.
- Add 1/3rd cup of hot boiling water to the upper cup of filter.
- Leave the coffee filter undisturbed for 15-30mins.
- Pour a quarter cup of decoction (Step.1) to ¾ cup of boiling milk & Add sugar.
(You may use the Mist Café’s SPECIAL BLEND 65:35, CLASSIC BLEND 75:35, ORTHODOX BLEND 85:15 or ROYAL BLEND 100% Pure Coffee depending on how strong you like your coffee.)